- Stair nosing prevents the chances of accidents by protecting the corner of steps
- Available in bright color for easy availability.
- They are resistant to oil, UV rays and climate conditions which provides long term resistance.
- In order to ensure the safety of children and people these fine grit stair nosing provides clear visibility which enhance the safety of people
- Out door spaces are mostly exposed to danger because of the rain and harsh environmental conditions. These stair nosing because of their gritted surface provide extra protection to the corners of stair and avoid slipperiness.
Improve stair safety with Anti-Slip Stair Nosing– Quick and easy to install, our non-slip stair nosing offers a cost effective, long term solution to stair safety.
Medium Grit Stair Nosing:
For wet, frosty and oily conditions. Suitable for most applications and will give many years of service under normal conditions. With outstanding slip resistance improving stair safety, ideal for commercial, industrial and domestic environments. Generally for exterior use but can be used inside for wet or high risk areas.
Fine Grit Stair Nosing:
For normal pedestrian traffic, wet and oily conditions. With outstanding slip resistance improving stair safety, for more sensitive areas such as play areas, barefoot areas, hospitals, schools, in domestic and commercial environments. For interior or exterior use.
Stair safety for the visually impaired. Stair Nosings help you comply with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and the Equality Act 2010, with particular reference to the visually impaired. The Act, indicates that all stairs accessed by members of the public should have a contrasting colour nosing fitted to all step edges and in addition such stair nosings should provide a slip resistant surface particularly when wet.
For the Light Reflectance Values (LRV) of the colours of our Stair Nosings, see Light Reflectance Values. LRVs are specified in the DDA guidelines to ensure there is sufficient visual contrast for use by the partially sighted.
Non slip stair nosing for slippery steps:
Made from tough, hard wearing and durable GRP, Safe Tread Stair Nosings will last for many years, outperforming many short term tape solutions. Supplied with a choice of medium grit or fine grit (see Specification), undrilled or predrilled.